Occasionally, orders are cancelled for a few reasons.
- Customer has provided inconsistent information during the checkout process. If you believe your order was cancelled due to such an error, you should review the details of the transaction. It's important to note that cancelled orders cannot be reinstated. If you would like to proceed with your purchase, a new order must be placed. Please follow the checklist below when re-ordering:
- Billing address must match the address that your card is registered to.
- Make sure the CVC/CCV number on your card has been entered correctly.
- Check all your personal details name, address etc, are entered correctly.
- Check the start/expiry dates are valid and match the one on your card.
- In the rare event that an item is no longer available, we won’t charge you a thing. In most cases you will be able to re-order the item if it is in stock with the retailer.