Pricing is determined by each retailer; therefore, we don’t have any control over price variation. Prices online may vary from those in stores. Additionally, final pricing of purchased items may vary from the prices communicated at checkout and are only confirmed in the order confirmation e-mail sent by the retailer.
Articles in this section
- Are prices the same online and in store?
- Are the prices on Shop Premium Outlets the same as the retailer’s website?
- Do you offer price adjustments?
- Price Updates and Price Matching
- What promotions or discounts are available?
- Can I use a promo code?
- If I am taken to the retailer’s website, is the promotion automatically applied?
- Why is the promotion listed on your site different than the promotion(s) on the retailer’s website?
- The deal or promotion did not apply to my order, now what?
- I've placed an order, but then I found a promo code. Can I have it applied to the order?