Full payment is usually taken once your order is ready for shipping or has shipped, though your bank or card issuer may reserve or authorize the order amount in your account immediately. However, authorization and settlement timing will vary by retailer.
Articles in this section
- What happens after I place my order?
- When will you charge my credit card?
- Where is my order?
- Where can I find my order status?
- Why did I not receive an order confirmation e-mail?
- Where can I find my order number?
- Can I cancel my order once it's been placed?
- Can I modify my order once it's been placed?
- Why was my order cancelled?
- Who should I contact if there is something missing from my order?