Occasionally orders are cancelled for a few reasons.
- Inconsistent information was provided during the checkout process. Here are some examples of inconsistent information:
- Billing address must match the address that your card is registered to.
- Make sure the CVC/CCV number on your card has been entered correctly.
- Check that all personal details such as name, address, zip code, etc. are entered correctly.
- Check the expiration date is valid and matches the one on your card.
- In the rare event that an item is no longer available, we won’t charge you a thing. In most cases you will be able to re-order the item if it is in stock with the retailer. Simply click the heart to add the item to your My Favorites. The item will show as Out of Stock but once the retailer has the item back in stock it will update and become available for purchase. If you wish to order at a later time, simply select the heart icon and add an item to your My Favorites. To see and manage your My Favorites log into your account and click “Favorites” in the top navigation. Please note: placing an item in your shopping bag or in your My Favorites does not reserve it.
- If you placed an order with a Visa Secure® or Mastercard SecureCode® credit card, the order will be cancelled as these cards are not supported by ShopPremiumOutlets.com