If you're having trouble signing in, you may be entering incorrect account information.
Here are some things to check:
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies
- Your internet browser's "Help" menu will have instructions for how to clear the cache and cookies
- CAPS lock and NUM lock on your keyboard
- Passwords are case sensitive, so "PASSWORD" and "Password" are recognized as two different passwords
- Incorrect e-mail address.
- Your e-mail address must be in this format: Username@domain.com (or .net, .org, .edu, etc.)
- If you have more than one e-mail address, be sure that you're using the correct e-mail address and password combination for the account you are trying to access.
- If your computer is set to auto-complete the e-mail, make sure it's the correct e-mail address listed
- Incorrect Password
- If you're sure you're using the correct e-mail address or mobile phone number, try to reset your password. You can easily retrieve it by clicking HERE and going through our “forgot password” process
- CAPTCHA or User Validation Issues
- com implements CAPTCHA on several features such as password changes. Simply check the box and this will distinguish human from machine input as a way of thwarting spam and automated extraction of data from websites
If you continue to have trouble logging in, please contact our customer experience team for assistance. You can e-mail our customer experience team HERE.