Many of our retailers offer free shipping when a certain amount is spent with them. If the items in your shopping bag per retailer meet the minimum threshold for your order, the free shipping label will be shown and applied. If there are products in the cart that are not eligible for free shipping, standard shipping will be automatically applied and added to your total. You will also find an option to choose a faster shipping method if available.
Articles in this section
- Are prices the same online and in store?
- Are items the same online and in-store?
- Are the prices on Shop Premium Outlets the same as the retailer’s website?
- Do you offer price adjustments?
- Price Updates and Price Matching
- What promotions or discounts are available?
- Can I use a promo code?
- If I am taken to the retailer’s website, is the promotion automatically applied?
- Why is the promotion listed on your site different than the promotion(s) on the retailer’s website?
- The deal or promotion did not apply to my order, now what?