When expecting a return or refund to your Giftcard, be sure to wait at least 10 business days from the date the credit was issued for the credit to appear back in your Giftcard funds. If you still do not see the credit after 10 business days, reach out to the retailer first for confirmation that the credit processed. Once the retailer provides you confirmation of the credit and you still have not received the funds, you will need to file a dispute on the original charge. Call the number listed on the back of your Giftcard in order to file a dispute on any charges.
Articles in this section
- What is your return policy?
- How do I return or exchange an item?
- How much is the return shipping fee for online purchases?
- Is the shipping fee charged for exchanges?
- How long do I have to return or exchange an item I bought online?
- What happens if I need to return an item I purchased with my Simon Giftcard®?
- Can I return an item to a Simon Premium Outlets Guest Services Center?
- Can online items be returned in store?
- Can store items be returned online?
- Did you receive my return?