In the unfortunate event that your item arrives damaged, please contact the Shop Premium Outlets® customer experience team. Please note that items are classified as damaged if they are received with an imperfection or where a manufacturing fault occurs. Items that become damaged as a result of general wear and tear are not considered damaged. However, if you are unsure contact the Shop Premium Outlets® customer experience team for further assistance.
Articles in this section
- When will you charge my credit card?
- Where is my order?
- Where can I find my order status?
- Why did I not receive an order confirmation e-mail?
- Where can I find my order number?
- Can I cancel my order once it's been placed?
- Why was my order cancelled?
- Who should I contact if there is something missing from my order?
- Who do I contact if my item hasn't arrived?
- I received the wrong item, what should I do?