Our retailers sell both Returnable and Final Sale products on Shop Premium Outlets. We let you know when an item is Final Sale, by noting it in the item’s description as well as during the checkout process.
Returnable items can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. In order to return an item, you must request a prepaid label from us. There is a return shipping fee of $4.95 per order regardless of how many return labels are required to ship your items back to our retailer(s).
Prepaid return labels must be used within the 30 day return window. Items returned after the 30 day return window may not be refunded.
In store returns are currently not supported without contacting Shop Premium Outlets support.. Any return to a store will result in delayed refund processing. If you return your item to the retailer's store, we will require evidence that the retailer has received the item(s) at their store (e.g. a receipt from the retailer showing the item was returned).
How To Return
To start a return, log in to your account and find the link for returns. If you checked out as a guest and wish to make a return, please click here to look up your order and request a return label.
Returns are available only through FedEx. You can send your return back by:
- Dropping the return off at a FedEx location
- Placing the return in a dedicated FedEx drop box or alternate delivery location (e.g., Walgreens, select grocery stores, and FedEx Authorized ShipCenter® locations near you)
When shipping a return back, please follow these guidelines:
- Items must be returned unused, unworn, unwashed, and undamaged.
- Return items in their original packaging with all tags attached. Packaging may include hangers, plastic wrap, boxes, warranty cards, accessories, and dust bags.
- Each item must be returned to a specific location. Please ensure only the items listed on your return label are included in the return package.
Each return label is assigned to a specific return. Do not include items from multiple orders or retailers in the same box. It could result in your refund from being processed in a timely basis.
Exchanges are not currently offered on Shop Premium Outlets. You must purchase the replacement product separately and return the original product for a refund.
Final Sale Items
Final Sale products are not returnable for a refund unless the product is damaged or the wrong item was received.
If you believe you have received the wrong or damaged Final Sale item, please notify us at Shop Premium Outlets Support.
All returns will be processed within 5 business days from the date the retailer receives your package. Upon confirmation from the retailer, we will process the refund within 2 business days. The per order return fee of $4.95 will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on your method of payment, your refund may take 5-10 business days to appear on your billing statement.