Our retailers sell both Returnable and Final Sale products on Shop Premium Outlets. We let you know when an item is Final Sale, by noting it in the item’s description as well as during the checkout process.
Extended Holiday Returns
Returnable items purchased between October 31, 2021 and December 25, 2021 can have a return initiated by January 14, 2022. All items must be submitted to FedEx no later than January 15, 2022. Items returned after January 15, 2022 may not be refunded if they are outside the extended holiday return policy.
Returnable items can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment. In order to return an item, you must request a prepaid label from us. All returnable items have free return shipping included. Items must be returned from the United States to qualify for free return shipping. Prepaid return labels must be used within the 30 day return window. Items returned after the 30 day return window may not be refunded.
How To Return
To start a return, log in to your account and find the link for returns. If you checked out as a guest and wish to make a return, please click here to look up your order and request a return label.
Returns are available only through FedEx. You can send your return back by:
- Dropping the return off at a FedEx location
- Placing the return in a dedicated FedEx drop box or alternate delivery location (e.g., Walgreens, select grocery stores, and FedEx Authorized ShipCenter® locations near you)
When shipping a return back, please follow these guidelines:
- Items must be returned unused, unworn, unwashed, and undamaged.
- Return items in their original packaging with all tags attached. Packaging may include hangers, plastic wrap, boxes, warranty cards, accessories, and dust bags.
- Each item must be returned to a specific location. Please ensure only the items listed on your return label are included in the return package.
Each return label is assigned to a specific return. Do not include items from multiple orders or retailers in the same box. It could result in your refund from being processed in a timely basis.
Exchanges are not currently offered on Shop Premium Outlets. You must purchase the replacement product separately and return the original product for a refund.
Final Sale Items
Final Sale products are not returnable for a refund unless the product is damaged or the wrong item was received.
If you believe you have received the wrong or damaged Final Sale item, please notify us at Shop Premium Outlets Support.
All returns will be processed within 5 business days from the date the retailer receives your package. Upon confirmation from the retailer, we will process the refund within 2 business days. Depending on your method of payment, your refund may take 5-10 business days to appear on your billing statement.